RRB group D recruitment 2019 notification out, apply for 1,03,769 jobs; check Eligibility Criteria, salary & Exam Pattern
RRB group D recruitment 2019 notification: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the notification for group D posts. A total of 103769 vacancies are on offer through the post. Online applications for the same will begin today, March 12, 2019 (at 5 pm) and conclude on April 12, 2019. Candidates can pay fee online till April 23, 2019. . Aspirants can take look at the biggest recruitment of 2019. Interested candidates can grab this opportunity and can fill the RRC group d application from before the last date. To help all the interested candidates, we have shared all the necessary information regarding this RRC level 1 recruitment.
रेलवे आरआरसी ने ग्रुप-डी के लिए 103769 पदों पर बंपर भर्तियों के लिए आवेदन मांगे हैं। आरआरसी लेवल-I ग्रुप-डी के लिए न्यूनतम शैक्षिक योग्यता पदों के अनुसार निर्धारित की गई है। इन पदों पर आवेदन करने के लिए योग्य उम्मीदवार रेलवे आरआरसी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर आधिकारिक अधिसूचना को पढ़े और 12 अप्रैल, 2019 तक ऑनलाइन मोड के आधार पर आवेदन करें।
RRC Level 1 Group D Recruitment 2019
|Notification||RRC Level 1 recruitment|
|Article category||Notification & Application form / Registration|
|RRC Advertisement/ CEN no.||CEN 01/2019|
|Recruiting Organization||RRB and RRC|
|Job category||Government jobs|
|Total posts||1,03,769 in Level 1|
|Opening date of registration||12 March 2019 17:00 Hrs|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Mode of RRC group d exam||CBT- Computer Based Test (online)|
|Exam date||To be notified later|
RRB 1.30 lakh vacancies recruitment 2019 Vacancies:
|CEN No.||Exam Group||Vacancies (approx.)|
|RRB/CEN 01/2019||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)||30,000|
|RRB/CEN 02/2019||Para-Medical Staff
|RRB/CEN 03/201 9||Ministerial And Isolated Categories|
RRC Level 1 Staff include the post of-
|Level 1 Post||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||To be updated|
|Accounts clerk cum typist||–|
|Commercial cum Ticket clerk||–|
|Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||–|
|Senior clerk cum typist||–|
|Junior account assistant cum typist||–|
RRC Level 1 Recruitment Important Dates 2019
|Release of RRC CEN 01/2019 official notification||23rd February 2019|
|RRC group d Recruitment Online registration begins||12 March 2019 at 5PM|
|Last date for application||12 April 2019|
|Date of availability of admit card||One week prior to examination|
|Date of examination||Tentatively on Sep/Oct 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be updated later|
RRB Level-1 recruitment Application/Registration Form 2019
- RRC registration forms for the recruitment of Level 1 posts will be submitted only through the online mode i.e. on the official RRCs websites.
- No physical application forms will be made available therefore application via other modes will be accepted.
- Interested candidates must go through all the instructions and guidelines of the recruitment before applying.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the information carefully in the application form.
- No request for modification or correction in the application form will be entertained.
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form before due the date. Late application will be not accepted.
- Candidates must keep all the documents with them at the time of application so that they can refer and upload the required documents easily in the application form.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Applicants are not required to send the hard copy of the filled in application form, documents or any other certificate to the Board’s office through post.
- Candidates can keep a copy of application form with them for future correspondence.
- Applicants can only apply to only one RRC. Multiple applications to one RRC will not be accepted.
RRC group d Application fee
- All the candidates (except those who are under the concession category mentioned below) have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/-. Out of the application fee, Rs.400 will be refunded by deducting the bank charges to the candidates on appearing in the 1st CBT exam.
- Applicants under the SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, Female, PwBDs, Minorities, Transgender, Economically Backward Classes (EBC) categories will have to pay an application fee of Rs.250 and this fee shall be refunded to the applicants by deducting the bank charges on appearing in the 1st CBT.
RRC Level 1 Recruitment Eligibility
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVTAge Criteria-
- The lower and upper age limit for the applicants will be updated soon.
Candidates also required to be mentally and physically fit and sound. They may have to go under a medical fitness test as a part of the selection process. Official details in this regard will be updated shortly.
RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019- Reservation
Category-wise reservation for candidates as per RRC recruitment policy is shared in the table provided below-
|Category of the candidates||Reservation %|
|Person with Benchmark Disabilities PwBD||%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||%|
RRC level-1 Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Under RRC Level 1 recruitment 2019, candidates have to go through a Computer-Based Test (CBT). It is an important process of most of the recruitments in RRC and RRB for the selection of the suitable candidate. CBT will be an online exam where candidates will be given Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). After the written paper candidates will be shortlisted and called for next rounds of the selection process. The next round could be an interview round or any other test depending upon the recruitment policy of the Board.
RRC Level 1 Recruitment- Admit Card
After the completion of application procedure and scrutiny of application forms by the Board, admit card will be issued for the CBT. Hall tickets will be issued only to the candidates who have registered successfully.
The admit card will be issued at least one or two prior to the date of commencement of the exam. Candidates have to download it from the official website of the concerned RRC/RRB. It will contain the details about the exam dates, time and venue. All the candidates have to bring the admit card to the exam center positively. Without a valid hall ticket, no examinee will be allowed to take the exam.
RRC Level 1 Exam- Result
After the completion of the stage, one CBT result will be declared. Result will be published online as the selection list of the shortlisted candidates who have qualified the stage one online exam. These shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next selection round.
The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in all the selection stages. The result or selection list will be published on the official websites of the participating RRCs.
Participating RRC websites
All the notifications and information regarding the RRC level recruitment will be uploaded on the official websites of all the RRCs participating this recruitment drive. All the applicants are therefore advised to visit these websites frequently for all the updates regarding the recruitment.
They can check the telephone no. and websites of all the participating Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) below in the table-
|Western Railways (WR)||www.rrc-wr.com||022-67643649|
|Northern Western Railways (NWR)||www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in||0141-2209855|
|Northern Central Railways (NCR)||www.rrcald.org||0532-2407379|
|Southern Western Railways (SWR)||www.rrchubli.in||0836-2289602|
|Western Central Railways (WCR)||www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in||0761-2480355|
|East Cost Railways (ECoR)||www.rrbbs.org||0674-2303106|
|South East Central Railways (SECR)||www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in||07752-248108|
|Southern Railways (SR)||www.rrcmas.in||044-28213185|
|Northern Railways (NR)||www.rrcnr.org||011-29825106|
|Northern Frontier Railways (NFR)||www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in||0361-2676116|
|Eastern Railways (ER)||www.rrcer.com||033-22259233|
|South Eastern Railways (SER)||www.rrcser.in||033-24504094|
|Central Railways (CR)||www.rrccr.com||022-67453140|
|Eastern Central Railways (ECR)||www.rrcecr.gov.in||0612-2560029|
|North Eastern Railways (NER)||www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in||0551-2200228|
|South Central Railways (SCR)||www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in||040-27788824|
How to apply for RRB/RRC Level-1 1.3 lakh recruitment 2019?
Candidates can fill the application form by following the given steps-
- Applicants have to visit respective RRC website of their respective region.
- On the homepage, they have to click on “Register Now” button for the CEN 01/2019.
- The registration page will appear and candidates have to fill the required information.
- After the completion of registration, candidates have to log in with the registration no and password.
- RRC group d Application form will be displayed.
- They have to enter all the details carefully.
- They need to upload the scanned copies of the all the necessary documents in the format prescribed by the board.
- Now, they have to pay the application fee.
- They have to recheck the application form by clicking on the review button.
- After review applicants can finally submit the application.
- Lastly, candidates can take printout of the application form for future reference.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Notification: RRB Railway NTPC, RRC Level-1 Recruitment 2019 for Railway Group D, RRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 103769 Group D Posts, RRC 103769 Group D Recruitment 2019 RRB Level 1 Posts, Railway RRC Group D Online Form 2019 (103769 Post), RRB Group D Online Form 2019 Apply For 103769 Post, RRC Group D Application Form 2019: Live Updates, Railway Group D, Railway RRC Group D Online Form 2019. (103769 Post), Railway RRC Group D Online Form 2019 (103769 Post)…